Portrait of John K Grubb

Texas Divorce and Prenuptial Agreement

4550 Post Oak Place, Suite 201 • Houston, Texas 77027-3139

Phone: 713-877-8800 • Fax: 713-877-1229

Archive for April, 2012

Should Physical Custody Go to Mothers or Fathers?

When it comes to working things out regarding your children come divorce time, the law has to make two decisions – one regarding legal custody and one regarding physical custody. In Texas, the custom regarding legal custody is to award it jointly, so that both spouses can make decisions regarding a child’s medical care and…
Read More »

Read More..>>

« Previous PageNext Page »