Portrait of John K Grubb

Texas Divorce and Prenuptial Agreement

4550 Post Oak Place, Suite 201 • Houston, Texas 77027-3139

Phone: 713-877-8800 • Fax: 713-877-1229

Archive for June, 2012

How Can I Respond to Action by Child Protective Services?

Texas Child Protective Services (“CPS”) can take custody of your child through an emergency order or through a court order, but even in the event of an emergency, CPS can only take custody for a day or a weekend. CPS must eventually go before a Texas judge, meaning that you will have the right to…
Read More »

Read More..>>

« Previous PageNext Page »