Portrait of John K Grubb

Texas Divorce and Prenuptial Agreement

5005 Riverway Drive, Suite 450 • Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800 • Fax: 713-877-1229

Archive for April, 2013

Relocation With the Kids May Not Be Easy

Divorce is hard enough, but what happens when the parent having possessory conservatorship of the children wants to, or needs to, move? Houstonians are often transferred to other cities or states by their employer. Or the custodial parent might want to relocate to be closer to family who can provide emotional support and help care…
Read More »

Next Page »